Simply place this light anywhere in your yard or home. The extra-long stake keeps your light secure, even in the snow. Plug and play. Ideal for wedding backgrounds, hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, home, windows, clubs, concerts, karaoke, fashion shows, dance hall and so on.
- Wall decoration light, moving automatically
- Easy to install, can be used in indoor or outdoor
- The LED light projects moving butterfly and dragonfly onto any flat surface
- It adds dynamic movement to your holiday display
- It can be used in the rain weather, but can't be used in the heavy rain weather, IP44
- Durable, even on very cold days, it could work well
- With a universal shelf, conveniently to place it at anywhere
- Includes an extra-long spike for outdoor and a base for indoor
- LED quantity: 6 LEDs
- Input voltage: 120V
- Water resistant: IP44
- Material: ABS
- Available plug type: US plug / EU plug
Occasion: Home Entertainment,Professional Stage & DJ
Package weight: 0.666 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 21.00 x 14.50 x 10.50 cm / 8.27 x 5.71 x 4.13 inches
Package Contents: 1 x LED Projector Lamp, 1 x Plug, 1 x Base, 1 x Spike, 1 x English User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.